2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 982.4
Toxic effect of nitroglycol
- ICD-9-CM 982.4 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 982.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM T52.3X1A Toxic effect of glycols, accidental (unintentional), initial encounter
- 2015 ICD-10-CM T52.3X2A Toxic effect of glycols, intentional self-harm, initial encounter
- 2015 ICD-10-CM T52.3X3A Toxic effect of glycols, assault, initial encounter
- 2015 ICD-10-CM T52.3X4A Toxic effect of glycols, undetermined, initial encounter