2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 980.2
Toxic effect of isopropyl alcohol
- Short description: Toxic eff isopropyl alc.
- ICD-9-CM 980.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 980.2 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 980.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 980.2: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T51.2X1A Toxic effect of 2-Propanol, accidental (unintentional), initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T51.2X2A Toxic effect of 2-Propanol, intentional self-harm, initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T51.2X3A Toxic effect of 2-Propanol, assault, initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T51.2X4A Toxic effect of 2-Propanol, undetermined, initial encounter
- Isopropyl alcohol causing toxic effect (disorder)
- Isopropyl alcohol poisoning
- Dimethyl carbinol
- Rubbing alcohol