2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 945.03
Burn of unspecified degree of ankle
- Short description: Burn NOS ankle.
- ICD-9-CM 945.03 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 945.03 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 945.03.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 945.03: 2013 2014.
- Burn of left ankle
- Burn of right ankle
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM T25.019A Burn of unspecified degree of unspecified ankle, initial encounter
- 2014 ICD-10-CM T25.419A Corrosion of unspecified degree of unspecified ankle, initial encounter