2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 945.03
Burn of unspecified degree of ankle
- Short description: Burn NOS ankle.
- ICD-9-CM 945.03 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 945.03 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 945.03.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 945.03: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T25.019A Burn of unspecified degree of unspecified ankle, initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T25.419A Corrosion of unspecified degree of unspecified ankle, initial encounter
- Burn of left ankle
- Burn of right ankle
- Chemical burn of left ankle
- Chemical burn of right ankle