2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 945.02
Burn of unspecified degree of foot
- Short description: Burn NOS foot.
- ICD-9-CM 945.02 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 945.02 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 945.02.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 945.02: 2013 2014 2015.
- Burn of left foot
- Burn of right foot
- Chemical burn of left foot
- Chemical burn of right foot
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM T25.029A Burn of unspecified degree of unspecified foot, initial encounter
- 2015 ICD-10-CM T25.429A Corrosion of unspecified degree of unspecified foot, initial encounter