2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 922.4
Contusion of genital organs
- Short description: Contusion genital organs.
- ICD-9-CM 922.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 922.4 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 922.4.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 922.4: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S30.201A Contusion of unspecified external genital organ, male, initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S30.202A Contusion of unspecified external genital organ, female, initial encounter
- Contusion of penis
- Contusion of scrotum
- Contusion of vagina
- Contusion of vulva
- Penis contusion
- Scrotum contusion
- Traumatic nonobstetric vaginal hematoma
- Traumatic nonobstetric vulvar hematoma
- Traumatic vaginal hematoma
- Traumatic vulvar hematoma
- Vagina contusion
- Vulva contusion
- Labium (majus) (minus)