2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 623.6
- ICD-9-CM 623.6 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 623.6 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 623.6.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 623.6: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM N89.8 Other specified noninflammatory disorders of vagina
- Nontraumatic Nonobstetric vaginal hematoma
- current obstetrical trauma (665.7)
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 623.6
- Hematocele (congenital) (diffuse) (idiopathic) 608.83
- vagina 623.6
- Hematoma (skin surface intact) (traumatic) - see also Contusion
- vagina (nontraumatic) (ruptured) 623.6