2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 890.1
Open wound of hip and thigh, complicated
- Short description: Open wnd hip/thigh-compl.
- ICD-9-CM 890.1 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 890.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 890.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 890.1: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM S71.029A Laceration with foreign body, unspecified hip, initial encounter
- 2015 ICD-10-CM S71.129A Laceration with foreign body, unspecified thigh, initial encounter