2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 891.2
Open wound of knee, leg [except thigh], and ankle, with tendon involvement
- Short description: Opn wnd knee/leg w tendn.
- ICD-9-CM 891.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 891.2 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 891.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 891.2: 2013 2014 2015.
Choose one of the following scenarios to represent 891.2
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S86.929A Laceration of unspecified muscle(s) and tendon(s) at lower leg level, unspecified leg, initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S81.009A Unspecified open wound, unspecified knee, initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S81.809A Unspecified open wound, unspecified lower leg, initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S96.929A Laceration of unspecified muscle and tendon at ankle and foot level, unspecified foot, initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S91.009A Unspecified open wound, unspecified ankle, initial encounter
- Laceration of achilles tendon of left foot
- Laceration of achilles tendon of right foot
- Left Achilles tendon laceration
- Left ankle tendon laceration
- Right Achilles tendon laceration
- Right ankle tendon laceration
- Tendon laceration of left ankle
- Tendon laceration of right ankle