2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 891.2
Open wound of knee, leg [except thigh], and ankle, with tendon involvement
- Short description: Opn wnd knee/leg w tendn.
- ICD-9-CM 891.2 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 891.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 891.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 891.2: 2013 2014.
Choose one of the following scenarios to represent 891.2
- 2014 ICD-10-CM S86.929A Laceration of unspecified muscle(s) and tendon(s) at lower leg level, unspecified leg, initial encounter
- 2014 ICD-10-CM S81.009A Unspecified open wound, unspecified knee, initial encounter
- 2014 ICD-10-CM S81.809A Unspecified open wound, unspecified lower leg, initial encounter
- 2014 ICD-10-CM S96.929A Laceration of unspecified muscle and tendon at ankle and foot level, unspecified foot, initial encounter
- 2014 ICD-10-CM S91.009A Unspecified open wound, unspecified ankle, initial encounter