2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 850.5
Concussion with loss of consciousness of unspecified duration
- Short description: Concussion w coma NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 850.5 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 850.5 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 850.5.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 850.5: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S06.0X9A Concussion with loss of consciousness of unspecified duration, initial encounter
- Concussion w LOC
- Concussion w LOC and death
- Concussion with loss of consciousness
- Concussion with loss of consciousness and death