2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 848.41
Sprain of sternoclavicular (joint) (ligament)
- Short description: Sprain sternoclavicular.
- ICD-9-CM 848.41 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 848.41 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 848.41.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 848.41: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S23.420A Sprain of sternoclavicular (joint) (ligament), initial encounter
- Left sternoclavicular joint sprain
- Right sternoclavicular joint sprain
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 848.41
- Sprain, strain (joint) (ligament) (muscle) (tendon) 848.9
- sternoclavicular 848.41