2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 848.41
Sprain of sternoclavicular (joint) (ligament)
- Short description: Sprain sternoclavicular.
- ICD-9-CM 848.41 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 848.41 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 848.41.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 848.41: 2013 2014.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM S23.420A Sprain of sternoclavicular (joint) (ligament), initial encounter
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 848.41
- Sprain, strain (joint) (ligament) (muscle) (tendon) 848.9
- sternoclavicular 848.41