2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 845.00
Sprain of ankle, unspecified site
- Short description: Sprain of ankle NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 845.00 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 845.00 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 845.00.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 845.00: 2013 2014.
- Ankle sprain 1st degree
- Ankle sprain 2nd degree
- Left ankle sprain
- Right ankle sprain
- Sprain of ankle
- Sprain of ankle, first degree
- Sprain of ankle, second degree
- Sprain of left ankle
- Sprain of right ankle
- Strain of tendon of foot and ankle
- Strain of tendon, foot or ankle
- Strain tendon, foot or ankle
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM S93.409A Sprain of unspecified ligament of unspecified ankle, initial encounter
- 2014 ICD-10-CM S96.919A Strain of unspecified muscle and tendon at ankle and foot level, unspecified foot, initial encounter