2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 840.7
Superior glenoid labrum lesion
- Short description: Sup glenoid labrm lesion.
- ICD-9-CM 840.7 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 840.7 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 840.7.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 840.7: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S43.439A Superior glenoid labrum lesion of unspecified shoulder, initial encounter
- Injury of superior glenoid labrum of shoulder joint
- Left shoulder slap lesion
- Right shoulder slap lesion
- Slap lesion of shoulder
- Superior labrum tear (lesion of shoulder)
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 840.7
- Cyst (mucus) (retention) (serous) (simple)
- SLAP (superior glenoid labrum) 840.7
- superior glenoid labrum (SLAP) 840.7
- SLAP lesion (superior glenoid labrum) 840.7