2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 840.7
Superior glenoid labrum lesion
- Short description: Sup glenoid labrm lesion.
- ICD-9-CM 840.7 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 840.7 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Injury of superior glenoid labrum of shoulder joint
- Slap lesion of shoulder
- Superior labrum tear (lesion of shoulder)
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM S43.439A Superior glenoid labrum lesion of unspecified shoulder, initial encounter
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 840.7
- Cyst (mucus) (retention) (serous) (simple)
- SLAP (superior glenoid labrum) 840.7
- superior glenoid labrum (SLAP) 840.7
- SLAP lesion (superior glenoid labrum) 840.7