2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 807.2
Closed fracture of sternum
- Short description: Fracture of sternum-clos.
- ICD-9-CM 807.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 807.2 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 807.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 807.2: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S22.20XA Unspecified fracture of sternum, initial encounter for closed fracture
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 807.2
- Fracture (abduction) (adduction) (avulsion) (compression) (crush) (dislocation) (oblique) (separation) (closed) 829.0
- sternum (closed) 807.2