2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 807.2
Closed fracture of sternum
- Short description: Fracture of sternum-clos.
- ICD-9-CM 807.2 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 807.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM S22.20XA Unspecified fracture of sternum, initial encounter for closed fracture
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 807.2
- Fracture (abduction) (adduction) (avulsion) (compression) (crush) (dislocation) (oblique) (separation) (closed) 829.0
- sternum (closed) 807.2