2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 794.15
Nonspecific abnormal auditory function studies
- Short description: Abn auditory funct study.
- ICD-9-CM 794.15 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 794.15 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 794.15.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 794.15: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM R94.120 Abnormal auditory function study
- Abnl auditory function study
- Abnormal auditory evoked potential
- Abnormal auditory function study
- Abnormal finding on auditory function study
- Audiogram abnormal
- Audiogram bilateral abnormality
- Audiogram left abnormality
- Audiogram right abnormality
- Auditory/vestibular test abnormal
- Child hearing screening failure
- Child hearing screening failure referred to specialist
- Child hearing screening first failure
- Child hearing screening second failure
- Hearing test abnormal
- Hearing test left abnormality
- Hearing test right abnormality
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 794.15
- Abnormal, abnormality, abnormalities - see also Anomaly
- function studies
- Findings, (abnormal), without diagnosis (examination) (laboratory test) 796.4