2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 782.2
Localized superficial swelling, mass, or lump
- Short description: Local suprficial swellng.
- ICD-9-CM 782.2 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 782.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 782.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 782.2: 2013 2014 2015.
- localized adiposity (278.1)
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM R22.9 Localized swelling, mass and lump, unspecified