2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 278.1
- ICD-9-CM 278.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 278.1 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 278.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 278.1: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM E65 Localized adiposity
- Abdominal pannus
- Adiposity, localized
- Excess subcutaneous fat of back
- Excess subcutaneous fat of breast
- Excess subcutaneous fat of lower limb
- Excess subcutaneous fat of upper limb
- Localized obesity (disorder)
- Panniculus of abdomen
- Panniculus of arm
- Panniculus of back
- Panniculus of breast
- Panniculus of leg
- Pannus, abdominal
- Tissue excess, arm panniculus
- Tissue excess, back panniculus
- Tissue excess, breast panniculus
- Tissue excess, leg panniculus