2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 780.92
Excessive crying of infant (baby)
- Short description: Excess cry infant/baby.
- ICD-9-CM 780.92 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 780.92 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 780.92.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 780.92: 2013 2014 2015.
- Excessive crying of infant
- excessive crying of child, adolescent or adult (780.95)
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM R68.11 Excessive crying of infant (baby)
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 780.92
- constant, continuous
- Excess, excessive, excessively
- Infant - see also condition
- excessive crying of 780.92