2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 780.91
Fussy infant (baby)
- Short description: Fussy infant/baby.
- ICD-9-CM 780.91 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 780.91 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 780.91.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 780.91: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM R68.12 Fussy infant (baby)
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 780.91
- Fussy infant (baby) 780.91
- Infant - see also condition
- fussy (baby) 780.91