2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 780.61
Fever presenting with conditions classified elsewhere
- Short description: Fever in other diseases.
- ICD-9-CM 780.61 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 780.61 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 780.61.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 780.61: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM R50.81 Fever presenting with conditions classified elsewhere
- Bancroftian filarial fever
- Endocrine hyperthermia
- Febrile granulocytopenia
- Febrile neutropenia
- Febrile proteinuria
- Fever associated with AIDS
- Fever associated with another condition (finding)
- Fever presenting w other condition
- Fever presenting with other condition
- High temperature acclimation
- Izumi fever
- Malayan filarial fever
- Neutropenic fever
- Periodic fever aphthous-stomatitis pharyngitis adenitis syndrome
- Code firstunderlying condition when associated fever is present, such as with:
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 780.61
- Fever 780.60
- in conditions classified elsewhere 780.61