2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 780.61
Fever presenting with conditions classified elsewhere
- Short description: Fever in other diseases.
- ICD-9-CM 780.61 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 780.61 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 780.61.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 780.61: 2013 2014.
- Bancroftian filarial fever
- Endocrine hyperthermia
- Febrile granulocytopenia
- Febrile neutropenia
- Febrile proteinuria
- Fever associated with AIDS
- Fever associated with another condition (finding)
- Fever presenting w other condition
- Fever presenting with other condition
- High temperature acclimation
- Izumi fever
- Malayan filarial fever
- Neutropenic fever
- Code firstunderlying condition when associated fever is present, such as with:
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM R50.81 Fever presenting with conditions classified elsewhere
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 780.61
- Fever 780.60
- in conditions classified elsewhere 780.61