2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 758.32
- Typical facies with a prominent nose and retruded mandible, cleft palate, cardiovascular defects, learning disability, retarded mental development, and short stature. Elements of this syndrome are frequently present in the Robin syndrome.
- caused by microdeletion on chromosome 22q11.2; associated with multiple congenital anomalies, learning disabilities, behavioral phenotypes including ADHD and anxiety, with schizophrenic risk in adulthood.
- Short description: Velo-cardio-facial synd.
- ICD-9-CM 758.32 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 758.32.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 758.32: 2013.
Convert 758.32 to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 758.32: