2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 758.32
- ICD-9-CM 758.32 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 758.32 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Caused by microdeletion on chromosome 22q11.2; associated with multiple congenital anomalies, learning disabilities, behavioral phenotypes including adhd and anxiety, with schizophrenic risk in adulthood
- Typical facies with a prominent nose and retruded mandible, cleft palate, cardiovascular defects, learning disability, retarded mental development, and short stature. Elements of this syndrome are frequently present in the robin syndrome
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM Q93.81 Velo-cardio-facial syndrome
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 758.32
- Deletion syndrome
- 22q11.2 758.32
- Syndrome - see also Disease
- autosomal - see also Abnormal, autosomes NEC
- Velo-cardio-facial 758.32
- Velo-cardio-facial syndrome 758.32