2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 756.17
Spina bifida occulta
- ICD-9-CM 756.17 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 756.17 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 756.17.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 756.17: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Q76.0 Spina bifida occulta
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 756.17
- Spina bifida (aperta) 741.9
- occulta 756.17