2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 755.57
- ICD-9-CM 755.57 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 755.57 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 755.57.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 755.57: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Q74.0 Other congenital malformations of upper limb(s), including shoulder girdle
- Macrodactylia of fingers
- Macrodactyly fingers
- Macrodactyly of bilat fingers
- Macrodactyly of bilat toes
- Macrodactyly of bilateral fingers
- Macrodactyly of bilateral toes
- Macrodactyly of finger
- Macrodactyly of left finger
- Macrodactyly of left toe
- Macrodactyly of right finger
- Macrodactyly of right toe
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 755.57
- Macrodactylia, macrodactylism (fingers) (thumbs) 755.57
- Megalodactylia (fingers) (thumbs) 755.57