2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 755.58
Cleft hand, congenital
- Short description: Congenital cleft hand.
- ICD-9-CM 755.58 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 755.58 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 755.58.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 755.58: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Q71.60 Lobster-claw hand, unspecified hand
- Bilat cleft hands
- bilateral cleft hands
- Bilateral lobster claw hand
- Cleft hand
- Congenital cleft hand
- L cleft hand
- Left cleft hand
- Left lobster claw hand
- R cleft hand
- Right cleft hand
- Right lobster claw hand
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 755.58
- Cleft hand (congenital) 755.58
- Lobster-claw hand 755.58