2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 753.9
Unspecified anomaly of urinary system
- Short description: Urinary anomaly NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 753.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 753.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 753.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 753.9: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Q64.9 Congenital malformation of urinary system, unspecified
- Congenital anomaly of the kidney
- Congenital anomaly of the urinary system
- Congenital anomaly of ureter
- Congenital anomaly of urinary system
- Congenital kidney anomaly
- Congenital ureteral anomaly
- Congenital vesicouretero renal reflux
- Congenital vesicoureterorenal reflux
- anomaly NOS of urinary system [any part, except urachus]
- deformity NOS of urinary system [any part, except urachus]