2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 753.9
Unspecified anomaly of urinary system
- Short description: Urinary anomaly NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 753.9 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 753.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Congenital anomaly of the kidney
- Congenital anomaly of the urinary system
- Congenital anomaly of ureter
- Congenital anomaly of urinary system
- Congenital kidney anomaly
- Congenital ureteral anomaly
- Congenital vesicouretero renal reflux
- Congenital vesicoureterorenal reflux
- An abnormality of the kidney, ureter, bladder, or urethra that is present at birth. Representative examples include renal hypoplasia, renal agenesis, accessory kidney, absence of ureter, atresia of bladder neck, and atresia of urethra.
- anomaly NOS of urinary system [any part, except urachus]
- deformity NOS of urinary system [any part, except urachus]
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM Q64.9 Congenital malformation of urinary system, unspecified