2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 746.02
Stenosis of pulmonary valve, congenital
- Short description: Cong pulmon valve stenos.
- ICD-9-CM 746.02 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 746.02 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 746.02.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 746.02: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Q22.1 Congenital pulmonary valve stenosis
- Congenital pulmonary valve stenosis
- Congenital pulmonary valve stenosis (at birth)
- Congenital stenosis of pulmonary valve
- Pulmonary valve stenosis, congenital
- Stenosis (narrowing) of pulmonary valve, congenital