2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 727.1
- ICD-9-CM 727.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 727.1 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 727.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 727.1: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M20.10 Hallux valgus (acquired), unspecified foot
- Bilat bunion
- Bilateral bunion
- Left bunion
- Left tailors bunion
- Right bunion
- Right tailors bunion
- Swelling of first metatarsophalangeal joint of hallux
- Swelling of first metatarsophalangeal joint of hallux of left foot
- Swelling of first metatarsophalangeal joint of hallux of right foot
- Tailors bunion
- Tailor's bunion
- Tailor's bunion of left foot
- Tailor's bunion of right foot
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 727.1
- Bunion 727.1
- Bunionette 727.1