2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 727.1
- ICD-9-CM 727.1 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 727.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Left bunion
- Left tailors bunion
- Right bunion
- Right tailors bunion
- Swelling of first metatarsophalangeal joint of hallux
- Swelling of first metatarsophalangeal joint of hallux of left foot
- Swelling of first metatarsophalangeal joint of hallux of right foot
- Tailors bunion
- Tailor's bunion
- Tailor's bunion of left foot
- Tailor's bunion of right foot
- A painful, inflamed swelling of the bursa at the first joint of the big toe
- Abnormal swelling of the inner aspect of the first metatarsal head affecting the first metatarsophalangeal joint.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM M20.10 Hallux valgus (acquired), unspecified foot
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 727.1
- Bunion 727.1
- Bunionette 727.1