2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 726.13
Partial tear of rotator cuff
- Short description: Partial tear rotatr cuff.
- ICD-9-CM 726.13 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 726.13 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 726.13.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 726.13: 2013 2014 2015.
- Nontraumatic partial bilat rotator cuff tear
- Nontraumatic partial bilateral rotator cuff tear
- Nontraumatic partial left rotator cuff tear
- Non-traumatic partial left rotator cuff tear
- Nontraumatic partial right rotator cuff tear
- Non-traumatic partial right rotator cuff tear
- Nontraumatic partial rupture of rotator cuff
- Spontaneous partial rupture of rotator cuff
- complete rupture of rotator cuff, nontraumatic (727.61)
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM M75.110 Incomplete rotator cuff tear or rupture of unspecified shoulder, not specified as traumatic