2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 719.49
Pain in joint, multiple sites
- Short description: Joint pain-mult jts.
- ICD-9-CM 719.49 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 719.49 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 719.49.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 719.49: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M25.50 Pain in unspecified joint
- Arthralgia (joint pain) of multiple joints
- Arthralgia of multiple joints
- Multiple joint pain
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 719.49
- Pain(s) (see also Painful) 780.96
- Polyarthralgia 719.49