2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 719.49
Pain in joint, multiple sites
- Short description: Joint pain-mult jts.
- ICD-9-CM 719.49 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 719.49 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 719.49.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 719.49: 2013 2014 2015.
- Arthralgia (joint pain) of multiple joints
- Arthralgia of multiple joints
- Multiple joint pain
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM M25.50 Pain in unspecified joint
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 719.49
- Pain(s) (see also Painful) 780.96
- Polyarthralgia 719.49