2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 719.44
Pain in joint, hand
- Short description: Joint pain-hand.
- ICD-9-CM 719.44 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 719.44 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 719.44.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 719.44: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M79.643 Pain in unspecified hand
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M79.646 Pain in unspecified finger(s)
- Arthralgia (joint pain) of finger
- Arthralgia (joint pain) of hand
- Arthralgia of finger
- Arthralgia of hand
- Bilat hand joint pain
- Bilateral hand joint pain
- Finger joint pain
- Hand joint pain
- Left hand joint pain
- pain in thumb
- Right hand joint pain
- Thumb pain
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 719.44
- Pain(s) (see also Painful) 780.96
- metacarpophalangeal (joint) 719.44