2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 719.03
Effusion of joint, forearm
- Short description: Joint effusion-forearm.
- ICD-9-CM 719.03 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 719.03 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 719.03.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 719.03: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M25.439 Effusion, unspecified wrist
- Effusion of bilat wrists
- Effusion of bilateral wrists
- Effusion of L wrist
- Effusion of left wrist
- Effusion of R wrist
- Effusion of right wrist
- Effusion of wrist
- Wrist joint effusion
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 719.03