2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 719.06
Effusion of joint, lower leg
- Short description: Joint effusion-l/leg.
- ICD-9-CM 719.06 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 719.06 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 719.06.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 719.06: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M25.469 Effusion, unspecified knee
- Effusion (joint fluid) of knee
- Effusion of bilat knees
- Effusion of bilateral knees
- Effusion of knee
- Effusion of L knee
- Effusion of left knee
- Effusion of R knee
- Effusion of right knee
- Knee joint effusion
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 719.06