2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 718.49
Contracture of joint, multiple sites
- Short description: Jt contracture-mult jts.
- ICD-9-CM 718.49 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 718.49 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 718.49.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 718.49: 2013 2014 2015.
- Contracture of multiple joints
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM M24.50 Contracture, unspecified joint
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 718.49
- Contraction, contracture, contracted
- joint (abduction) (acquired) (adduction) (flexion) (rotation) 718.40