2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 718.40
Contracture of joint, site unspecified
- Short description: Jt contracture-unspec.
- ICD-9-CM 718.40 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 718.40 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 718.40.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 718.40: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M24.50 Contracture, unspecified joint
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 718.40
- Contraction, contracture, contracted
- joint (abduction) (acquired) (adduction) (flexion) (rotation) 718.40