2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 715.36
Osteoarthrosis, localized, not specified whether primary or secondary, lower leg
- Short description: Loc osteoarth NOS-l/leg.
- ICD-9-CM 715.36 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 715.36 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 715.36.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 715.36: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M17.9 Osteoarthritis of knee, unspecified
- Localized osteoarthritis if the knee
- Localized osteoarthritis of knee
- Localized osteoarthritis of lower leg
- Localized, primary osteoarthritis of the lower leg
- Osteoarthritis lower leg, localized
- Osteoarthritis of knee, localized