2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 715.35
Osteoarthrosis, localized, not specified whether primary or secondary, pelvic region and thigh
- Short description: Loc osteoarth NOS-pelvis.
- ICD-9-CM 715.35 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 715.35 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 715.35.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 715.35: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M16.9 Osteoarthritis of hip, unspecified
- Localized osteoarthritis of hip
- Localized osteoarthritis of pelvis
- Localized osteoarthritis of the hip
- Osteoarthritis of hip, localized
- Osteoarthritis pelvic region, localized
- Otto's pelvis
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 715.35
- Arthrokatadysis 715.35
- Disease, diseased - see also Syndrome
- Otto's 715.35
- Otto's disease or pelvis 715.35