2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 706.9
Unspecified disease of sebaceous glands
- Short description: Sebaceous gland dis NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 706.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 706.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 706.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 706.9: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM L73.9 Follicular disorder, unspecified
- Disorder of sebaceous gland
- Sebaceous gland disease
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 706.9
- Disease, diseased - see also Syndrome
- sebaceous glands NEC 706.9
- gland disease NEC 706.9