2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 706.9
Unspecified disease of sebaceous glands
- Short description: Sebaceous gland dis NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 706.9 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 706.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Disorder of sebaceous gland
- Sebaceous gland disease
- Diseases of the sebaceous glands such as sebaceous hyperplasia and sebaceous cell carcinoma (sebaceous gland neoplasms).
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM L73.9 Follicular disorder, unspecified
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 706.9
- Disease, diseased - see also Syndrome
- sebaceous glands NEC 706.9
- gland disease NEC 706.9