2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 704.00
- Short description: Alopecia NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 704.00 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 704.00 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 704.00.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 704.00: 2013 2014.
- Alopecia (hair loss)
- Alopecia (hair loss), male pattern
- Alopecia, male pattern
- Alopecia, scarring
- Drug induced androgenic alopecia
- Drug-induced androgenic alopecia
- Male pattern alopecia
- Scarring alopecia
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM L65.9 Nonscarring hair loss, unspecified