2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 704.0
- baldness; absence of hair from skin areas where it is normally present.
- (al-oh-PEE-shuh) The lack or loss of hair from areas of the body where hair is usually found. Alopecia can be a side effect of some cancer treatments.
- Baldness or the loss of hair.
- There are 4 ICD-9-CM codes below 704.0 that define this diagnosis in greater detail. Do not use this code on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 704.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 704.0: 2013.