2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 642.51
Severe pre-eclampsia, delivered, with or without mention of antepartum condition
- Short description: Severe preeclamp-deliver.
- ICD-9-CM 642.51 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 642.51 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 642.51.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 642.51: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O14.12 Severe pre-eclampsia, second trimester
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O14.13 Severe pre-eclampsia, third trimester
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O14.22 HELLP syndrome (HELLP), second trimester
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O14.23 HELLP syndrome (HELLP), third trimester