2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 642.50
Severe pre-eclampsia, unspecified as to episode of care or not applicable
- Short description: Severe preeclamp-unspec.
- ICD-9-CM 642.50 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 642.50 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 642.50.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 642.50: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O14.10 Severe pre-eclampsia, unspecified trimester
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O14.20 HELLP syndrome (HELLP), unspecified trimester
- HELLP syndrome
- Hemolysis elevated liver enzymes low platelets in pregnancy syndrome
- Preeclampsia, severe (high blood pressure and protein in urine in pregnancy)
- Severe preeclampsia
- Severe pre-eclampsia