2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 618.01
- ICD-9-CM 618.01 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 618.01 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 618.01.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 618.01: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM N81.10 Cystocele, unspecified
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM N81.11 Cystocele, midline
- Cystocele without uterine prolapse
- Cystocele, female, midline
- Female cystocele
- Female cystocele WO uterine prolapse
- Midline cystocele
- Midline cystocele without uterine prolapse
- Midline female cystocele
- Midline female cystocele WO uterine prolapse