2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 618.02
- ICD-9-CM 618.02 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 618.02 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 618.02.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 618.02: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM N81.12 Cystocele, lateral
- Cystocele, female, lateral
- Lateral cystocele
- Lateral cystocele without uterine prolapse
- Lateral female cystocele
- Lateral female cystocele WO uterine prolapse