2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 617.4
Endometriosis of rectovaginal septum and vagina
- Short description: Vaginal endometriosis.
- ICD-9-CM 617.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 617.4 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 617.4.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 617.4: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM N80.4 Endometriosis of rectovaginal septum and vagina
- Endometriosis of rectovaginal septum
- Endometriosis of vagina
- Endometriosis, rectovaginal septum
- Endometriosis, vagina
- Rectovaginal septum endometriosis
- Vaginal endometriosis
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 617.4
- Endometriosis 617.9
- rectovaginal septum 617.4
- vagina 617.4