2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 617.5
Endometriosis of intestine
- Short description: Intestinal endometriosis.
- ICD-9-CM 617.5 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 617.5 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 617.5.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 617.5: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM N80.5 Endometriosis of intestine
- Endometriosis, intestine
- Intestinal endometriosis